Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1 Week Left

1 week left and 44 to go


At 8 am this morning I had to take a math midterm exam. My boyfriend and I woke up together so we could go; I spent time with him last night studying, so he doesn't fail the class, so when he gets back from Iraq he can return to Drexel. My boyfriend felt that he would fail the exam so why should he take the exam. I felt upset but said if thats how you feel I really can't stop you.

The worst part about it all is that halfway through my exam I realize that tomorrow is our 6 month anniversary and that within the next week he has to move out of Drexel and move down to North Carolina for his 3 month pre-deployment training. He gets activated next friday. I feel like I'm falling apart. I don't want to think that I have a few weeks left and finals when I can't spend as much time with him as I possibly can.

I am very excited for tomorrow though and this weekend. I decided to throw my boyfriend a huge going away party. The party is going to have about 25 people there and it should be so much fun. He and I are also going to go down to his beach house for the Memorial Day weekend.


SEMPRE FI
*remember I myself am a Marine Girlfriend, I respect all Marines, Army and Navy. I respect that all these young men and women are fighting in countries so I can live safely. I do not wish to offend anyone!*

No comments:

Post a Comment